When I watch was watching booktube, I found a tag I really liked so I decided to do it myself. The original video is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYfgq8HgDc0&feature=youtu.be created by TheBookArcher
- A popular book or series you didn’t like.
I really didn’t like The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. It came out when I was in sixth grade and everyone was reading it and I told myself I would never read it. Last summer I read the first one and I just thought it was way over hyped. I didn’t even bother to pick up the next two, I just don’t think it’s worth it. I also didn’t like Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.
2. A popular book or series that everyone seems to hate but you love
I really loved Vampire Academy when I read it along with Bloodlines from Richelle Mead. I loved reading these books, it was also one of the first to large book series I had finished. I would highly recommend them.
3. A love triangle that the main character ended up with the person you did NOT want them to or an OTP you didn’t like.
Spoilers! I didn’t like Tamlin with Feyre in A Court Of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas. I was so happy when Feyre and Rhysand get together.
4. A book genre you hardly reach for.
I hardly reach for mystery and thriller or historical fiction. They just don’t scream to me as much as contemporary, fantasy, and mental illness do.
5. A popular or beloved character you don’t like.
I didn’t like Nina from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
6. A popular author you can’t get into.
Leigh Bardugo or Ruta Sepetys.
7. A popular book trope your tired of seeing.
When the man or boyfriend always saves the day or love triangles.
8. A popular book series you have no interest in reading.
I could careless if I ever finished The Hunger Games or Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor.
9. The saying goes “The book is always better than the movie”, but what movie or T.V. show adaptation do you prefer more than the book?
Vampire Diaries. I feel like it makes a better t.v. show.
I really enjoyed these answers from A Book Lovers Playlist. you can visit her here. http://abookloversplaylist.blogspot.com/2015/05/unpopular-opinions-book-tag.html