Today I decided to do the Book Scavenger Hunt by Peter Likes Books, you can check out his video here. I recently wanted this video on BooksandLala! I really have been feeling slumpy, so I thought this would be a great way to help find a book to read and lessen my TBR pile!
**Rules and Directions
*You may NOT ask for help!
*You MAY have fun and take as long as you want!
*The Prize is the book you end up with!
- Find your favorite book.
- Find another author who either has the first or last name in their name of in #1. Pick any book by that author.
- Open that book and go to page 74. On the third line down, pick out two words and find another book with those two words in the title.
- Once you have found that book, find another book with similar context.
- Upon finding that book, find a diverse book with a similar title.
- Pick a name of one of the main characters from that book and find another book that has that name in the title.
- Open that book to any page and pick a word, without looking. That is your word.
- Go to your favorite section and find the first book you see that has your word in the title.
- You have found the book the universe is leading you to read!
- Buy or check out your book. Or pick it off of your own shelves!
This is a lot harder to do than I though! I have to admit I did cheat but only because I am using my selves. I eventually had to because of none of my lines from step three, gave me a title.
- A Court of Mist and Fury By Sarah J. Maas
- Queen of Shadows By Sarah J. Maas
- My words being “the” and “of” MyBook being The Five Stages of Andrew VBrawley By Shaun David Hutchinson
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda
- Auggie and Me?? By R.J. Palacio
- M word was “We”
- We Are The Ants by Shaun David Hutchinson
- I plan on starting soon!
- I just got it in the mail today!
I hope you enjoyed!? I know I cheated a little bit, but it is a lot harder and takes up a lot of time. I spent almost 2 hours, just trying to make it work!
I tag anyone who wants to do it!
Thank you for stopping by, Emily.