I’m back with the tags! The original creator of the is Lindsey Rey, go check her out and see her books on her TBR!
1. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t finished
Hollow City by Ransom Riggs. I just have no desire to continue Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children.
2. A book you just haven’t had the time to read for
The Black Prism by Brent Weeks. It has over 600 pages and I just haven’t been in the mood for it.
3. A book you haven’t read because it’s a sequel
Hollow City and Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. I usually read most sequels I have but I just can’t push myself to read these.
4. A book you haven’t read because it’s brand new
It’s Kind of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini. I literally bought this a few days ago and I can’t wait to read it.
5. A book by an author you read previously but didn’t really like
I’m not a big fan of Sarah Dessen. I just find her written very dry and boring.
6. A book on your TBR pile that you’re just not in the mood to read
Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I just don’t want to read it.
7. A book on your TBR pile that you haven’t read because it’s enormous
The Black Prism by Brent Weeks. I have read most of my big books, this is the only one left.
8. A book on your TBR you bought because of the cover
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. I have been buying her books from a discount store for $1.99. I wouldn’t have bought them other wise.
9. The book on your TBR you find the most intimidating
The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I never read classics and the ones I do I read for classes.
Thanks for stopping by, Emily.