I was scrolling through different tags and found this one done by Happy Indulgence.
1. Do you get sick while reading in a car?
I do! I can’t focus on anything for a long period of time when in a car, but a plane I’m fine.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
I love Katie McGarry. She makes tough situations sound so not terrible.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
Harry Potter, but they both have defined what YA literature is today.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books)?
If I’m going places and usually contains books, or if I don’t have a bag with me, I just use my kindle.
5. Do you smell your books?
Yes, especially when they are new.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Without, but sometimes it really makes a book unique.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead and Twilight by Stephanie Meyers, but I still love them!
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
9. What is the tiniest book on your shelf?
Either The Great Gatsby or The Outsiders.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
I read a lot better than I write. It’s like I can’t get the words out that I want.
12. When did you get into reading?
When I was really young, maybe in Preschool?
13. What is your favourite classic book?
Of Mice and Men counts, right?
14. In school what was your best subject?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated, what would you do?
I would return it or donate it to my school or local library.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
17. What is a bad habit you always do while blogging?
Listening to music or watching youtube then getting sucked into the world e=where you watch all the videos that pop up on the side.
18. What is your favorite word?
I don’t really have a favourite but, I like the use of sarcasm with that said word.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m a massive nerd, I wouldn’t choose to be anything different.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Vampires. But I really prefer Werewolves.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Shapeshifters, I really love to read those WattPad stories.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, I just love the idea.
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
Vampires, they were a part of my first series I ever completed.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
All of the Above!
25. And finally: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Romance. Romance. Romance.
Thanks for stopping by, Emily.